School of Tarkov (educational posts)

Airdrops are a thing??? :open_mouth:

Yeah, I learned about this from Deadly, too.

If it is anything like PUBG, everyone and their mother will be sniping you if you even attempt to get close to the red smoke. :rofl:

I had a CRAZY Reserve raid yesterday, running into PMCs, Raiders and Scav boss guards and then I missed the train and almost starved to death. It’s not really that educational, apart from: don’t get yourself messed up like me, bring food!

1 Like

Finally made a video I wanted to do for AGES basically going over beginner weapon modding for the most important parts (flashlight+laser pointer and sights) that only require level 1 traders:

2 Likes

Man, I’m so happy to hear that! I mean you can slap a lot of sights on there as alternatives and a lot of foregrips or tactical devices if you find them in raid, I just use trader parts because they’re always available

I’m not sure how educational this is, but I did watch a FAB raid and drank some German pils in his honor and babbled on about choices, ammo, loadouts and Tarkov in general in the meantime: Raid Reaction: Fab's back on Woods! - YouTube

(the raid without the babbling: Tarkov: High Drama Raid and My First PMC Kill)

I return to this thread with a proper tutorial for all who might struggle to get their Shooter Born in Heaven kills on Customs! It was a lot of fun to record and I hope some people will find it useful :smiley:

1 Like

I really love this! <3

We had a lot of fun on stream finishing up my quest in tarkov to collect cultist knives, Fabsh’s least favourite type of enemy in Tarkov. He was all high on confidence from killing Tagilla earlier though, so he didn’t need too much convincing:

2 Likes

I am honoured to actually help with tutorials. Usually I need them. :rofl:

1 Like

So, for the first hour of my stream yesterday I was dying left and right, but then I got a VERY lucky raid and I’m a little bit proud, because I learned later from one of the guys joining my chat, that I had killed a 4 man squad. This isn’t a tutorial, but I wish I could play like this every raid :smiley:

2 Likes

I wanted to do this one for a while and even challenged some other content creators to try the same thing :sunglasses:

1 Like

As I might be herding some newb newbs around in Tarkov pretty soon for the wipe, I thought I better make some quick tutorials about some of the basics, also so I remember common issues that I faced when I started playing, like understanding the menacingly complicated health and healing system:

1 Like

Tarkov is a little different when it comes to weapons and ammo, which can suck for new players,so I’m trying to unravel the system as simply as possible for new players:

1 Like

I was just trying to record a tutorial and got tapped by a traitor scav… anyways a short summary of differences between scav and pmc characters.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so happy about all kinds of feedback, because I’m trying to sum up what I learned through the last 2000 hours and to actually put that towards a target audience that’s not as good as the crazy good streamers that we all know and love. Also I think I’m in a good spot, because I do lots of things wrong until I figure out a half-decent way xD.

@indiacharlie If you’d change something about tarkov, what would you add or remove in order to make it more fun or less grindy? (if I may ask)

I am gonna do this at some point. Might be August, though. I’ve just have so much on my plate at the moment… :roll_eyes:

Yeah. I have exactly that same problem. Minus the kids. I probably substitute the kids with more work. :rofl:

This must be the video I’m both the most and the least proud of because I applied MAXIMUM RAT strategies and did whole streams waiting for unsuspecting prey to arrive:

How much streaming time are we talking about? :grinning: