I've had enough of this shitty vaccine

I got my booster on Friday. I’m still not fit today. I had pretty much all of the symptoms again: Dizziness, vomiting, headaches, sensitivity to light, fever, chills, feeling hot, chills and feeling hot at the same time, general weariness, bone and muscle aches (locally and systemically) and weird rashes all over my body. With other words: I’ve been feeling shit for four days now.

All in all, these three vaccinations have cost me 11 days where I couldn’t work so far. It sucks. I’ve had enough of this.

1 Like

Side note: I’ve only felt worse than this once in my whole adult life. When I had influenza. Other than that, no sickness has even come close.

OMG, the good old German Impfpass! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hope you feel better and will be able to enjoy the holidays - even though it might not be a holiday for you. (Did you see what I did?)

Feel better :vulcan_salute:
you think after 2 shots you will have immunity the side effects.

I think I’m allergic to the spike protein. Which probably means it will be like this every single time. :roll_eyes:

Hello, Halefa! Nice to see you here! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sadly, lost time due to this damn vaccine means I’ll have to work through the holidays now. :pensive:

Nope, that’s the new WHO one. You can see a picture of my old one here:

Some people barely notice, while others have severe reactions. If you haven’t already, you should tell your doctor about the vaccine reactions - just to be safe about allergies. Maybe you are entitled to an exemption?
I hope you feel better soon. I wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :christmas_tree:

Why? It’s obviously an allergic reaction. What’s the doctor going to do?

Same to you, my friend! :blush: