Introduce Yourselves!

Hello. Old listener lurking here. Followed Fab/Dan perhaps midway into their LO Career, hung around at the beginning of GNR, kinda left to go explore other places for a bit.

Wrote to the (one of the) show(s) once, got told I write too much, so I’ll leave it off here.

• Location - The Northern Americas
  • What do I do - I write code
  • How did you find this place - I knew it was fab.sh/fab.industries these days.
  • Why are you here - Fab wrote good articles at Heise, before that too, I guess I just like to see what projects/things are happening here.
3 Likes

Dunno when that was. If you need it, you have my permission to write as much as you want now! :blush:

And welcome! Nice to have you here!

Hello. I feel like this post is going to fail the second guideline, but can’t really work out how to make it improve the discussion :wink: .

Where am I from? All over the place really. I spent much of my life in many different parts of the World, including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, France and South Africa, but have lived in the UK for the last eight years or so.

Why am I here? I found the podcast by chance in March 2020, and listen to it as a way of relaxing. Although I would consider myself strongly left wing, and Fab says he considers himself to be more right wing, I am surprised by how much I agree with what he says. It feels right to start giving feedback rather than just listening the whole time.

Oh, and my name. Call me Will.

2 Likes

You were thinking about it. As far as I am concerned, you’ve already passed! :smiley:

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see another traveller of the world. I bet you have a ton of interesting experiences to bring to our discussions. Thanks for signing up and pitching in. I appreciate it a lot!