Fucking Deadlyslob!

That guy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

https://clips.twitch.tv/HorriblePatientJayLeeroyJenkins-BmOLRXsx5A3Sf_eZ

1 Like

Damn.

And did that PMC he’s looting drop a SCAR? That’s new!

1 Like

Heh.

I had no idea it was in the game yet! I love that gun!

I’m just watching some streams - they’ve added voice comms between scavs when you get close to them!

They’ve added player-to-player voice comms in general. Is that what you mean?

Oh have they? Yes that’s it then. I don’t often have time to play so I hadn’t realised that!

Apparently there has been a wipe in December when all of this was added. @jonathanmh just told me this. I had no idea.

It looks like there are some quite serious server problems, common to be in a queue of 30K+ people when you start the game up, and several times I’ve queued to join a raid and it’s crashed after 10 or so minute waiting.

Edit: Yeah seems far worse in the evenings as well.I’m 34268th in the queue.

:frowning:

Yeah. They picked up a lot of players recently and unfortunately BSG is too stingy and/or dumb to get their servers in order… Depends a lot on your region and time of day, though…

Server issues have been a real pain over the last few weeks. Today there was some downtime for server upgrades, let’s see if that fixes the profile server issues. Raid/game servers were mostly stable.

Yes they seem to be much better now.

Guess what - I got an airdrop in a Scav raid in Customs! It happened to drop right near my location, it was the most tense few minutes as it takes ages to open and search the crate (it’s big) and you feel VERY exposed. 2 other Scavs appeared while I was looting and fortunately neither shot me. I got a lovely helmet, armoured rig, and and MDR rifle.

I left the rest of the loot to the others and made a hasty exfil before a PMC took us all out.

eft1

1 Like

Nice, man! That is very cool! These stories are what I love most about these games. :heart_eyes:

Update. I lost all of the above 2 minutes into the next raid, one shotted in the head from someone I didn’t see. Ah well. :joy:

1 Like

Sounds like Tarkov! :grin: