Episode 148: An Act of War

Before Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, US President Biden authorised a plan to blow up the Nord Stream pipelines, which the US military executed last summer under cover of the BALTOPS 22 exercise.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://privatecitizen.press/episode/148/

Finally got the Seymour Hersh episode out. Thanks for bearing with me, everyone!

2 Likes

I fucked up the release on this. It’s fixe now, but if you get the mp3 for episode 147 instead of 148, you might have to delete and re-download it.

Sorry about this. :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

I am unable to download the new episode 404 not found from cdn

Yes. In trying to fix it, I broke it harder. I am very sorry. It should work now… :relieved:

1 Like

I got the wrong file when downloaded first time… (did Fab escalated the linkedin thing to “act of war”? :thinking: :upside_down_face:)

It now downloaded the correct file.

1 Like

I can confirm that today I received the correct file.

Listening now.

I think in 26:54 you meant “the Biden administration” :wink:.

Also in 32:42.

And then you noticed it in 37:06 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah. I just didn’t change it when I copied the front matter for the page… :man_facepalming:t2:

I think I corrected myself on that, though. I also typo’d it in the show notes. Somehow my brain was fucked when I prepared this episode.

It seems to me that you have called a spade a spade by talking about an act of war. How else could it be that the intelligence community seems to continue making a big fuzz about this by pimping an alternative explanation?