School of Tarkov (educational posts)

Tarkov is a little different when it comes to weapons and ammo, which can suck for new players,so I’m trying to unravel the system as simply as possible for new players:

1 Like

I was just trying to record a tutorial and got tapped by a traitor scav… anyways a short summary of differences between scav and pmc characters.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so happy about all kinds of feedback, because I’m trying to sum up what I learned through the last 2000 hours and to actually put that towards a target audience that’s not as good as the crazy good streamers that we all know and love. Also I think I’m in a good spot, because I do lots of things wrong until I figure out a half-decent way xD.

@indiacharlie If you’d change something about tarkov, what would you add or remove in order to make it more fun or less grindy? (if I may ask)

I am gonna do this at some point. Might be August, though. I’ve just have so much on my plate at the moment… :roll_eyes:

Yeah. I have exactly that same problem. Minus the kids. I probably substitute the kids with more work. :rofl:

This must be the video I’m both the most and the least proud of because I applied MAXIMUM RAT strategies and did whole streams waiting for unsuspecting prey to arrive:

How much streaming time are we talking about? :grinning:

I think 3 streams, about 12 hours then I guess? ^^ Plus the non streamed time xD

How much time was that? :sweat_smile:

Maybe average of a kill every second/third raid? 40ish hours in total?

Jesus. The bullshit commitment the missions in this game require… :no_mouth:

It’s free content potential! Lots of tutorials to be made for things that are just completely unlikely to happen naturally or unreasonable to expect of your players. Multiplayer Dark Souls with guns! wooop woooop!

I wasn’t referring to you. I continue to be amazed at BSG and their unrealistic assumptions about how much time people should invest to play their game. It’s a bit sad, I think. It means that Tarkov will never get a mainstream audience, IMO. And that’s not even about how hard or frustrating the game is. It’s simply that these missions are plain crazy when it comes to the time you have to invest…

I’m hoping that Arena will solve that problem. I hope they are still in a position to launch it with everything that’s going on geopolitically.